RAVAS manufactures and distributes weighing systems integrated in hand pallet trucks, warehouse trucks and forklift trucks. These mobile weighing systems enable companies to realize immediate cost savings, to make their internal logistics more efficient, to raise the quality of their products and services and thus increase client satisfaction.
In an evolving market, RAVAS is continuously developing new techniques that help us maintain our lead and create products that are of value to our customers.
In today’s world of integrated information RAVAS strives to give all its products optimal connectivity. This means that weight information from RAVAS mobile scales can be easily integrated with other information about material flows. The resulting data set can be fed directly into an ERP or WMS system.
RAVAS is the leading manufacturer of mobile weighing systems worldwide. Our products can be encountered under many different OEM liveries and private labels, as well as under the RAVAS brand.
In 2013 RAVAS produced 27.000 mobile weighing systems. For the largest part these scales are distributed within Europe, but they also find their way to the United States, Brazil, China, Japan, Australia, the Middle East and South East Asia.
RAVAS has a European market share of 65%.
History and future
In the 80's of the past century RAVAS was a pioneer in the field of hand pallet truck scales. Twenty years later RAVAS has evolved into the leading producer in a growth market that has enthusiastically embraced mobile weighing on material handling equipment.
Our mission for the coming twenty years is to help our clients make their internal logistics cheaper and more efficient, thanks to the information they generate via the scale on their pallet truck, warehouse truck or forklift truck.
RAVAS aims at creating a positive image for mobile weighing and for the RAVAS brand by supplying high-quality products and services. If you are not happy with your RAVAS weighing system, please let us know, via [email protected]. Your feedback enables us to continuously improve our products.
RAVAS products are:
- ISO-certified: The RAVAS Quality Management System is certified according to ISO 9001:2008+C1 2009; the Environmental Management System is ISO 14001:2004/C1:2009;
- 100% recyclable: our products are 100% recyclable when the parts will be removed as waste and will be offered according the standards of your country;
- CE-marked: All RAVAS built weighing systems are CE marked, for conformity to the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and the Council Directive 2006/42/EC;
Stamped legal for trade: RAVAS has been certified by the NMI (Nederlands Meet Instituut) to do initial verifications of legal for trade scales, in accordance with Council Directives 90/384/EEC and 93/86/EEC, concerning non-automatic weighing systems, and module D of Council Decision 93/465/EEC;
ATEX-certified: Explosion proof scales produced by RAVAS are ATEX certified by KEMA, in accordance with Directive 94/9/EC;
Built according to hazardous substances norm: RAVAS weighing systems are built according to European Council Directive 2011/65/EG for the restriction of the use of hazardous substances electric en electronic equipment.
Quality and environmental policy
RAVAS strives to realize the following goals, in order to maintain our position of world leading manufacturer of mobile weighing products and to create an organization that excels:
- To achieve and expand sufficient knowledge of our customers' requirements
- To be able to combine that with our unique knowledge of mobile weighing and supply our customers clever to very intelligent products that have a long, durable lifetime, are renowned in the market for their high quality and have no significant harmful environmental impact.
- To create long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- To do all this in an organization - that is: the community of RAVAS people - that is happy and proud to contribute to its policies and never shies from continuous learning and change, in order to grow towards excellence.
Based on this policy we will ensure that actual, concrete and measurable objectives will govern the activities of the organization and that we will meet all statutory and regulatory requirements and those of the two international norms ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004.