Achieve the ultimate level of customer satisfaction
RAVAS is the European market leader in mobile weighing systems for hand pallet trucks, warehouse trucks and forklift trucks. Sales and support take place through a worldwide distribution network. You are on the road every day with one of our service/calibration vehicles, carrying out repairs and being RAVAS' calling card to our customers. As a Service Technician you will be part of our international team that is responsible for carrying out repairs, maintenance, calibration and verification at our end customers and dealers in your region. Even though you are a part of the big RAVAS family, you will mostly work independently, plan your own day and be solely responsible for a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a Service Technician you are an important part of what makes RAVAS a winning team. Together with a sales colleague you are the first point of contact for our customers and dealers in central Spain area. You will make sure every piece of RAVAS material gets a pitstop checkup and you manage to keep the RAVAS engine running. Do you have the drive and ambition to join our team? Buckle up for this adventure!
Responsibilities, skills and experience
- Providing technical support to OEMs, distributors, and end customers
- Carrying out repairs, maintenance, calibration preparations and calibration of our weighing systems on site in Spain. Preferably you are based in the greater Madrid area
- Registration of all your work and distribution of information in the form of reports
- Carrying out preventive maintenance of the mobile weighing systems
- Plan all actions with customers timely, using MS Office (Word and Excel)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical position, preferably in the material handling or mobile weighing industry
- You are familiar with mechatronics, service, and logistics
- Willingness to travel through your region and you have a CE driving license (BE minimally required)
- You are gifted with a focus on problem solving and very customer oriented
- Fluent in Spanish, and preferably a basic knowledge of English since all communication with headquarters is in English
Apart from a demanding, challenging and permanent sales position, RAVAS has more to offer. The international character of the company for example. Our worldwide presence gives you the opportunity to work with the best professionals in the global market. Furthermore, RAVAS is growing and transforming. From a small family-owned company to an international innovative and dedicated specialist in the field of mobile weighing. And finally, RAVAS welcomes you in an open and professional work environment, where it all starts with an extensive onboarding procedure. With introduction interviews about the market, our solutions and services, product trainings and a buddy, we will guide you into the world of RAVAS. We can’t wait for you to join the team!
RAVAS Europe BV
Timelapse building of the new headquarters
RAVAS Europe BV
Meet the Spanish team
Sales Executive Portugal
Julián Naidich Imhof
Sales Executive Spain
Maria Sánchez Veyna
Sales Office Employee
Please fill out this form to apply for this job position.