Who are you?
As Product Manager, you take an innovative approach. You actively identify new opportunities and think in terms of customer needs. You know exactly what is going on in the market and what our competitors are doing. Every day you are translating trends and market analyses into new products to be developed. You co-determine the product portfolio and direct projects to serve the market. As Product Manager, you know what it takes to bring a product to the attention of the market in the right way. You have insight into the entire life cycle of our products and are able to manage this. You are an important link between R&D, purchasing, sales and marketing and report directly to and Sales Director.
You bring the outside world in
- Manage the entire life cycle of existing and new products
- Develop a product strategy and product roadmap that supports commercial objectives
- Initiator and team member of New Production Introduction responsible for market and trend analysis
- Important role in benchmarking competitor products
- Identifying customer needs and requirements and translating these into suitable products and/or solutions
- Coordinating various projects and marketing them in the right way
- Monitoring development and performance of products in the market and adjusting where necessary
- Higher professional (HBO) level of education
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the function of Product Manager
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Technical knowledge
- Experience in an international field
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- A nice salary between €5,000 and €6,500 gross per month, in accordance with the CAO Metalektro
- 27 vacation days and on top of that 13 scheduled days off
- Commuting allowance or possibility for a lease car
- Part of the CAO Metalektro and an extensive pension plan with PME
- Inspiring work environment in a hypermodern building
- Staff association for events and activities
RAVAS is the European market leader in mobile weighing systems for hand pallet trucks, warehouse trucks and forklift trucks. Sales and support take place through a worldwide distribution network. RAVAS excels in entrepreneurship, customer focus and innovation.
Our growing organization is the ideal playing field to show and develop your talents. Our head office is located in Zaltbommel where we are situated in a brand new building. See the video below for a first impression.
RAVAS is an international organization with a real go-getter culture and a cozy, serious and down-to-earth working atmosphere. Within RAVAS everyone is open to each other and progress and togetherness are highly valued.
The Sales department consists of: 3 regional managers, 14 account managers working in various countries, 24 colleagues working internationally in the service department and 7 sales office colleagues supporting the entire sales department. As Product Manager you report directly to the Sales Director and work closely with R&D, sales, production and Marketing.
Have we caught your interest? Then please respond via the Apply button above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For substantive information about this position, please contact Kerime Oyun-Kilic at 06-25287432.