Ready to contribute to a sustainable future for RAVAS internationally?
RAVAS is moving forward, and we are looking for a recruiter who can help us with our ambitions. You are curious, passionate, independent, a bit quirky and full of energy. As a corporate recruiter you know how to convert these qualities into successful recruitment. You bring innovative recruitment ideas, and you enjoy being part of the further growth of our dynamic organization. With your enthusiasm you contribute to a sustainable future for RAVAS internationally. Do you have the drive and ambition to join our team? Buckle up for this adventure!
As Corporate Recruiter you are responsible for the entire application process: from intake interviews, writing the vacancy text, advising on recruitment channels to be used, the selection/intake, conducting job interviews with the hiring manager and agreeing the terms of employment. With the multitude of vacancies, the current labor market, and our ongoing projects, as an enthusiastic, creative recruiter you will undoubtedly help us.
Responsibilities, skills and experience
- You own the application process and ensure clear agreements with the business and candidates
- Maintain strong relationships with hiring managers of the different departments and support them in the preparation of job descriptions
- Conducting selection and employment conditions interviews
- Assessing and handling incoming applications
- Finding and approaching talent online via the LinkedIn Recruiter Seat
- You design and implement an employer branding strategy together with your colleagues
- You contribute ideas about the further development of recruitment within RAVAS, such as new tools, strategy and process improvements
- Work and think at a Bachelor level
- Relevant work experience within recruitment is an advantage, for example as an agency recruiter
- Enthusiasm, creativity, you don’t back down from a challenge and have a proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Dutch and English
A fun and dynamic job in a young and enthusiastic HR team. The chance to get behind the wheel of your own career. At RAVAS there are plenty of opportunities to keep developing yourself and to discover in which direction you would like to move and grow.
- A salary, between €2,500- €4,000 gross per month, excluding holiday allowance (8%)
- 27 vacation days and on top of those 13 scheduled days off
- A good work-life balance, partly due to the roll-out of hybrid working
- Part of the Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro and an extensive pension scheme at PME
- Travel allowance for home-work
- Inspiring working environment in a hypermodern building
- Walking distance from Zaltbommel train station
- Staff association for outings and activities
RAVAS Europe BV
Timelapse building of the new headquarters
RAVAS Europe BV
Meet the HR team
Koen van der Bruggen
HR Business Partner
Annicka van Erp
Interim Corporate Recruiter
Have we sparked your interest? Then click on the "Apply button" and send us your CV with motivation letter. For any other information about this position, please contact Annicka van Erp on +31 418 515220.