Ready to contribute to a sustainable future for RAVAS internationally?
With the strong international growth, development and professionalization of RAVAS, we are looking for a hands-on Controller who will support these developments for our financial department. We are back to basics and working from the ground up on our processing, analyzing and optimizing financial figures to the delivery of performance and management information. You will support and advise the department managers with budget, KPI and forecast data and adjust where necessary. But also improve financial processes, systems and reports and simply assist with the booking of invoices. With your pragmatic decisiveness you can easily tackle all these parts of finance. Together with your colleagues from the financial department, you can take many steps to keep the financial processes, information, systems and working methods in line with the developments of the organization. Improving, adjusting, and helping organizations to the next level is in your DNA.
Responsibilities, skills and experience
You are responsible for setting up, improving, supplying and analyzing management and business reports. You are the first point of contact for all department managers regarding finance and help them to look ahead and make adjustments. In addition to all strategic activities, you also participate in the operational financial process. Furthermore, you also contribute to the implementation and professionalization of Project Controlling, and you are involved in the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing and audits. Finally, you will be involved in improving, implementing, and linking the financial administration, financial processes, and systems. All with the aim of optimizing work processes (digitizing and automating).
- You have completed a business economics education at bachelor or academic level
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Controller or all-round Finance employee, preferably in a production company
- You have experience with ERP systems, Excel and digital invoice processing
- Experience with Exact Globe is a plus
- You are hands-on, solution oriented, analytically strong, enthusiastic, and proactive
- A drive to improve and professionalize
- Excellent social and communication skills in English and Dutch, both oral and written
Apart from a varied and permanent job, RAVAS has more to offer. You will join our Finance team, but you will also work closely with other departments in our organization. We have employees from different backgrounds, nationalities, and ages. There is a pleasant, hardworking, and informal working atmosphere. Within RAVAS there is no complicated hierarchy, and everyone is treated equally. RAVAS grows and transforms. From a small family business to an internationally innovative and dedicated specialist in mobile weighing. But it's the family atmosphere that makes us who we are. At RAVAS people take care of each other. With on the job training, we take you into the world of RAVAS. We can't wait for you to join the team!
- A nice salary between €3,500 and €5,000 gross per month, in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro
- 27 vacation days and on top of those 13 scheduled days off
- The opportunity to develop your skills and know how of finance and to grow together with RAVAS
- Travel allowance for commuting, we are within walking distance of Zaltbommel train station
- Part of the Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro and an extensive Pension Scheme at PME
- Inspiring work environment in a hypermodern building
- Staff association for outings and activities
RAVAS Europe BV
Timelapse building of the new headquarters
Have we sparked your interest? Then click on the "Apply button" and send us your CV with motivation letter. For any additional information about this position, please contact Annicka van Erp on +31 418 515220. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.