RAVAS is global market leader in the design, sales and distribution of mobile weighing solutions. RAVAS has a big market share in Europe and is also active in the US with RAVAS USA since 2008.
In order to empower its ambitions for growth in the US, RAVAS recently finalized the acquisition of LTS scale, located in Twinsburg OH. LTS Scale features high quality industrial scales and weighing systems, specifically designed for applications in the mobile weighing environment. RAVAS USA’s operations will be moved to LTS Scale in January 2020.
For our location in Twinsburg OH we are looking for a Plant Manager to manage and improve its day-to-day operations and prepare for growth.
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Product definition, supply chain, product quality, production output and shipping.
- Worker safety and plant safety procedures
- Effectiveness and further implementation of the plant’s quality management system (as VCAP)
- Maintenance planning and maintenance execution of the plant’s building, equipment and tools.
- Day-to-day HR related issues.
- Continuous improvement: monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Reporting of pre-defined KPI’s to RAVAS headquarters in The Netherlands.
- Share a trusting relationship with the workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Setting up and maintaining the supply chain of Ravas (semi)products for the proper balance of keeping stock, replenishment and delivery times.
- Increase production capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Integrate the RAVAS mobile weighing products in the factory
Requirements and competences
- Proven work experience as a plant manager or operations manager.
- Proven managerial experience with a group of 10-50 employees.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills (hands-on mentality)
- BS degree in Business Management or related field
- Experienced in working in an international organization
You can apply on this position by a motivation letter and resume which you can sent to [email protected]