General job summary
RAVAS USA is looking for a Marketing & Communications Professional who assists with the creation, development, coordination, and implementation of RAVAS USA marketing, advertising, public relations and community relations programs to ensure the company’s growth plans in regional, state, and national presence. Sales and support in the USA take place in Ohio, Twinsburg. RAVAS excels in entrepreneurship, customer focus and innovation. Our growing organization is the ideal playing field to show and develop your talents. Are you ready to contribute?
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assists with the creation and implementation of marketing strategic plans.
- Assists with coordination and sustainment of all aspects of internal and external communications, including media relations, print/electronic publications, website and social media initiatives.
- Lead the planning, coordination and implementation of RAVAS USA's marketing, advertising, public relations and community relations programs to parallel the goals and mission of the company.
- Assists with arrangement and preparation of personnel for print and broadcast media interviews.
- Conceives and executes a vision for corporate, trade shows, events/activities, product launches, meetings, special events, and community events for use in publications, ad campaigns and social media.
- Composes correspondence, media messages, articles, press releases, announcements, presentations and other oral/written communications to meet RAVAS outreach needs.
- Assists with the design and production of all print and electronic marketing materials such as brochures, posters, flyers, television, radio, internet and social media ads that are produced in-house.
- Assists in the production of multimedia presentations that include audio, video and still photography, for online environments, including websites and social media.
- Archives images in a digital repository to make them easily retrievable and searchable.
- Assists with the coordination of material handling and other industry trade shows.
- Serves as a liaison with the media, vendors and the company's various departments.
- Assists with development of scripts for television, radio and internet ads.
- Completes duties and responsibilities in compliance with company standards, policies and guidelines.
- Supports the values and institutional goals as defined in the RAVAS Strategic Plan.
- Reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A strong commitment to the mission of the RAVAS USA organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles, practices and ethics of public and media relations; media relations; print, electronic and miscellaneous media requirements for bilingual advertising and publicity; and graphic design, type and layout for publications.
- Working knowledge of PC environments and technology trends in the marketing/public relations fields.
- Working knowledge of graphic design software.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and ability to implement social media campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and implement all aspects of large scale events such as trade shows.
- Ability to be creative, perform independently, take initiative and follow-through with assignments.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with colleagues, and the public.
- Demonstrated organizational skills in handling, directing and prioritizing multiple and complex assignments and projects.
- Skill in working effectively in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; and effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the community.
- Proficiency with use of e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software and use of the Internet.
Required education and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education and experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a concentration in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Two years of experience in marketing, public relations, journalism, and/or media setting. Material Handling Industry and/or related manufacturing field preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design using Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign software and any related platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in handling and prioritizing multiple job assignments simultaneously.
You are a practical personality who knows how to improvise, organize and get things done. You are a creative content creator who knows how to produce content (text, photos, videos) for website, social media, press releases, editorials and other messages. You are a digital mind who understands the rules of automation and smart processes, preferably with experience in CRM, CMS and MailChimp. You have basic knowledge of SEO, SEA (Google Ads, Bing Ads, retargeting) and social media advertising. Junior/medium level of seniority.
An inspiring job with numerous possibilities to develop yourself. You work in an enthusiastic, international and committed team with an informal working atmosphere. We offer attractive working conditions, such as a good salary and training opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Send your resume with motivation letter before 01-07-2020 to [email protected]. For more information about this position, please contact Jose Sarruff, Sales Executive, on 814-706-6344.
Acquisition that is originated by this vacancy is not appreciated.