- is simple to use;
- is economically priced;
- can be paired with different RAVAS scales;
- can be used with any RAVAS indicator fitted with a Bluetooth device;
- is ideal for use in logistic applications, the environmental industry and for production environments in general.
How does the weighscan work?
1. Pair the WeighScan with the RAVAS scale by scanning the MAC-code on the RAVAS indicator. This creates a fast pairing of the two devices and allows you to easily switch from one RAVAS scale to another.
2. Scan the barcode on the pallet for ID of the goods. The WeighScan records the ID-codes;
3. Via Bluetooth, the scale is interrogated for the actual weight, to be recorded on the WeighScan with the ID;
4. Date and time are added;
5. At the end of the day all data sets are downloaded to a PC via USB cable, in CSV format that can be opened in Excel.